Wednesday, May 14, 2008

These are a Few Of My Favorite Things

I've always wanted to do this, and then I saw one of my favorite bloggers had done it(www.the3facesofeve.blogspot.com) and I thought, "what the hell?" so, here are some of my favorite things. ;-)Please sing to the tune from the sound of music.

Santa at Christmas and shopping with buddies
Hot apple cider and "A's" without studies
Orange jack-o-lanterns and huge diamond rings
These are a few of my favorite things!

Beemers and gossip and cute little poodles.
Snowballs and cheese balls and tuna with noodles
Money in cards that the mail brings
These are a few of my favorite things!

Bright early mornings with hot air balloons
Naps under blankets on cold afternoons
Singing in autos and kind human beings
These are a few of my favorite things!

When the wind blows
When the cake burns
When I'm feeling sad.
I just think of my favorite things, then I don't feel so baaad!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

hurrah! you've made it to the blogging capital of ... the internet? i dunno. i am excited to read your blogs. i love how the internet is so wonderful at reconnecting old pals from way back when.